HTC
(smartphone)
· INTRODUCTION
Stunning, elegant, innovative, mind-blowing, gorgeous, loud, beautiful, and fun area unit just a few of the adjectives I may use to explain the HTC One. I have tested many phones over the years and in my opinion the HTC One is that the best-designed phone I even have ever used.
It has currently been over per week since I received the HTC One and that i are exploitation it a day for many hours on a daily basis. I posted an initial hands-on along with several posts and videos about specific experiences and this review brings everything together. It's not a perfect phone, you can read below for areas that need some work, but it's dang close and the amazing design overwhelms other areas.
· DISPLAY
You might think the hardware itself is fantastic and then when you turn on the display you just sit back and look at awe at what comes alive in front of you. HTC knows how to make a LCD display and the HTC One even trumps the industry-leading HTC One X display. Fonts are crispy, blacks are dark, viewing angles are crazy, and photos look fabulous.
I additionally like what HTC has on there for fonts, as well as the cool white outline on black icons they have for their weather widget. The HTC One show impresses American state just like the Chromebook element show did on a laptop computer.
The HTC One is quick and everything I do happens instantly. There is no observable screen lagging and moving my finger over the display feels like using an iPhone. With 2GB of RAM and a quad-core processor there's nothing retardation down the HTC One and it actually could be a refreshing expertise. I have had frustrating HTC experiences in the past so I greatly appreciate such an experience.
· CAMERA
I conducted some testing of the camera, but still plan a couple more articles and just need to find the time and proper venue for testing. I specifically arrange to compare the Lumia 920 directly with the HTC One for still photos and for video as a result of they each have office which was a serious reason I bought a Nokia Lumia 920 in the first place. I also want to share with you the powerful camera editing functions that let you remove photo bombers, create sequence shots, touch up your face, and much more.
Speaking of the camera, I used the HTC One to capture many Zoes, stills, and video over the past week, including a weekend work trip I had. My one caution for you as you utilize Zoes is to know that a brief video clip and twenty still pictures area unit captured whenever you capture a Zoe, so you'll see many photos stacking up in your device memory as you capture content. As you can see in the photo below, the front-facing camera works quite well on the HTC One and the wide-angle lens is useful for capturing scenes like the following.
Make sure to check out my post on HTC Zoes and video highlights , since I go into detail on how to customize the content in the videos. I travel quite an bit and am going to capture content with the HTC One and share it in distinctive manners with my family and friends.
· BATTERY LIFE
As I said, this model does not have LTE so I cannot test those speeds or impact on battery life. I also did not enable the power saver mode, but will now that I am testing it more for long term usage. I used the HTC One to wake me up at about 4:10 am, spent 45 minutes on the train reading YouVersion Bible, checking Twitter, clearing out email, and listening to podcasts. I then used the device while at work for my calendar, email, and sometimes for plain music in the background. I finished the day with another train commute home (again exploitation the One for streaming music and Twitter). I took photos once work, during breaks, and on the weekends.
Capturing many Zoes, video, and pics does seem to hit the battery harder than other phone usage. However, I never reached the point where the phone died on me, and I was able to go most days without recharging. I charge all of my fashionable devices every night and that i additionally sometimes refill at work if i'm performing at my table most of the day.
In my experiences, the HTC One has done as well as my iPhone 5, BlackBerry Z10, and others, while doing better than the Nokia Lumia 920. However, nothing will very beat the Galaxy Note II with its monster size and ba
ttery, and that i am alright thereupon.

0 Response to "HTC"
Post a Comment